Philips Norelco QC5570/40 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Plus
Philips Norelco QC5570/40 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Plusby Philips
- (193 reviews)
- Write a review
- The exclusive 180 rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots
- 13 built in length settings from 15/32 inch to 19/32 inch
- Powerful lithium ion battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless use
- The rounded edges on the blades and comb reduce skin irritation for a smooth, comfortable trim
- The high quality stainless steel trimmer blades are self sharpening, fully washable for easy cleaning
- Price: $32.99 Save: 34%
- $49.99 List Price
- In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $35
- Ships and sold by Amazon.com
- Marketplace (17 New & Used)
- from: $30.00
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand: Philips
- Dimensions: 8.82 x 5.51 x 2.76 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Item ID: upc:075020031174
- Item ID: ean:0075020031174
Quickly and conveniently cut your own hair. The exclusive 180 rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots. 13 built in length settings from 15/32 inch to 19/32 inch. Powerful lithium ion battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless use.
(193 customer reviews)
The best hair clippers we've ever had, January 26, 2013
J. Chambers (Georgia, United States)
These are really nice clippers. They have a futuristic look compared to the conventional shape of hair clippers, but form follows function, and the clippers are the best ergonomic design of any clippers we've had, as well as being the lightest weight. My wife/barber loved the simple, positive adjustment of the combs, which gave much better control of the cutting length than the levers or other controls of clippers we've had before. With.
other clipper units better, April 1, 2013
Seek Felicity (Ohio)
1. Rotating head: The rotating head and length adjustment are both nifty features that should give you all the options you need to buzz your own hair. It really does make it easier to reach all the sides of your head by yourself.
2. Motor: The motor is stronger than those found in bargain units.
3. Waterproof: The waterproof quality of the unit makes for easy clean up.
4. Battery: The battery holds enough charge to last for 3-5 haircuts depending on how long you are using it.
1. Poor construction: Overall, this device is not built from high quality materials.
2. Locking features absent: The head rotates too easily on its own. With the hair guard, it is also easy to accidentally "adjust" and cause a major screw up on your hair cut. It would be nice if there was a way to lock these settings.
Once you figure it out ...., April 7, 2013
John Doe "media man" (Los Alamos)
This trimmer takes a little getting used to, but once you get it down, it is great. The rotating blades are a useful feature. The trimming action is clean and smooth - no biting or pulling has occurred at all. The part that threw me was how to increase the cutting length - the instructions seemed weak to me on this count, but I finally figured it out. You twist the ring that has the white ridges on it - this raises the guard (like focusing on an old fashioned camera) - it is not entirely intuitive and I was really frustrated for a while. BUT, once I figured it out - this is great. I have never owned a more effective hair trimmer. Easy to use, excellent battery and high quality cutting blades make this the best trimmer I have ever had.