Philips Norelco QC5570/40 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Plus
Philips Norelco QC5570/40 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Plusby Philips Norelco
- (226 reviews)
- Write a review
- The exclusive 180 rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots
- 13 built in length settings from 15/32 inch to 19/32 inch
- Powerful lithium ion battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless use
- The rounded edges on the blades and comb reduce skin irritation for a smooth, comfortable trim
- The high quality stainless steel trimmer blades are self sharpening, fully washable for easy cleaning
- Price: $39.95 Save: 20%
- $49.99 List Price
- In Stock
- With Free Shipping
- Ships and sold by Amazon.com
- Brand: Philips Norelco
- Dimensions: 8.82 x 5.51 x 2.76 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Item ID: upc:075020031174
- Item ID: ean:0075020031174
Quickly and conveniently cut your own hair. The exclusive 180 rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots. 13 built in length settings from 15/32 inch to 19/32 inch. Powerful lithium ion battery delivers 60 minutes of cordless use.
Write About Your Experience With Your Purchases
(226 customer reviews)
The best hair clippers we've ever had, January 26, 2013
J. Chambers (Georgia, United States)
These are really nice clippers. They have a futuristic look compared to the conventional shape of hair clippers, but form follows function, and the clippers are the best ergonomic design of any clippers we've had, as well as being the lightest weight. My wife/barber loved the simple, positive adjustment of the combs, which gave much better control of the cutting length than the levers or other controls of clippers we've had before. With.
other clipper units better, April 1, 2013
Seek Felicity (Ohio)
1. Rotating head: The rotating head and length adjustment are both nifty features that should give you all the options you need to buzz your own hair. It really does make it easier to reach all the sides of your head by yourself.
2. Motor: The motor is stronger than those found in bargain units.
3. Waterproof: The waterproof quality of the unit makes for easy clean up.
4. Battery: The battery holds enough charge to last for 3-5 haircuts depending on how long you are using it.
1. Poor construction: Overall, this device is not built from high quality materials.
2. Locking features absent: The head rotates too easily on its own. With the hair guard, it is also easy to accidentally "adjust" and cause a major screw up on your hair cut. It would be nice if there was a way to lock these settings.
Should've bought THIS earlier, November 3, 2013
Nuri K "nuri" (new york)
*So smooth on my ultra-sensitive curse of a skin, I look a lot less rosy after hair beard trimmings compared to similarly priced alternatives I've used in the past (one of them was an earlier Philips model, too). Can't emphasize this enough.
*Decent motor, minimal number of second-runs during hair-cuts, length uniformity preserved in angles (I cut short at ~ 12 mm. While a basic style, unlike shaving the hear altogether, it's not foolproof and is a good test for a new machine.
*The blade design and configuration admirably prevents cut locks of hair from getting stuck. For me, this is a way bigger deal than washability, as it frees you from compulsory cleaning breaks during clipping. (I like clipping my hair, beard and chest/shoulders all at once,hdg with my hair density (at simian extremes) this can turn into a half-day affair with crappy clippers. This machine has shortened durations noticeably.
*I retire most of my clippers because of mechanical damage.